Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Frog on a Frog and some bass thrown in!!!!

Just a quick post on a recent outing I had. Finally found some bass in the shallows and aggressive. No real big ones but lots of action. All fish were relating to any structure that was protruding into the lake. Docks, points, weed clumps, and anything else that provided some shade. The water temps jumped up 10 degrees from Sunday so pretty quickly. The water temps were 74.5-76 and the best and most productive water was the warmest I could find. Great day and I was 100% hookup ratio on a frog for the first time ever. I think all the practice is paying off. I am not setting the hook too soon and that felt great. Here is a little video of the day. Please don't forget to like and subscribe to the youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment