Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Mini Gator Attack!!

Here is a quick clip of my last one hour outing while I was sorting the boat engine out. I did get out and there were a lot of boats out there but I managed some nice fish.

Water was a bit cooler at 74 degrees so I was not thinking that they would be that active. The fish seemed to like the edge of the weed line in 8-12 fow. They liked reaction baits in chartreuse or white or combo of both. They were hitting hard and there was no doubt that a fish was on. Highlight of the day was not on camera when a 36-38" Gar attacked my square bill. The bass continued to be extremely lethargic and we did get a few but no good ones. The bass should also move out into summer patterns soon. Enjoy and don't forget to subscribe to the channel. Thanks for watching!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment