Thursday, June 9, 2016

Shimano CI4 Un-Boxing

Here is the video I made with the un-boxing of the new reel I got to replace my Exo that self destructed. I will be throwing it on a Powell Inferno 705 CB glass/comp rod. It is a medium action medium tip and has a parabolic bend to it. The fish seem to really get pinned with this combo and I do not lose too many. I feel that the gar I lost was due more to the low gear ratio of the reel I was using than anything else. I got a bit higher gear ratio on this one at 6.2-1 because I will be using it for shallow cranking and square bills. It has a great feel and is very light although the Exo's were lighter than most of the reels I have used. My Core is still the lightest reel I have ever used. Well here is the video on the lures and description of the features of this reel.


No comments:

Post a Comment