Sunday, December 23, 2018

2019 Chicago Marathon VLOG 1

Here's one for the runners out there. I am officially in The Bank of America 2019 Chicago Marathon. I am hoping to put up a good time and have already started training. I would consider myself a novice runner at this time but I am getting better. I have done lots of research on how to make gains in my running ability from nutrition to increasing my aerobic base. I have just gotten to the point that I am running 45 miles per week and I hope this will be 60-80 miles per week in the next 3-5 months. Feel free to follow along as I will be putting up something every Saturday. I will be discussing my training, nutrition, stretching routines, workouts, and equipment used. I am learning as I go, but have made some real good gains so far. For example, I broke the 7 minute mark for a mile this week running a 6.43 mile in my 4X1600 repeats. If you have questions please put them in the comments and I will do the best I can to answer them. Thanks for participating in my journey to the big day next October.

No comments:

Post a Comment