Sunday, February 14, 2016

New youtube channel Adventures Midwest is live!

Just a quick post to let everyone know that my new youtube channel is officially up and running. I do not think it will come up in any searches because I only have the one video up at this time. I did a short welcome video and was trying to advise some of my subscribers that my channel was back up.

I am going to do some new stuff on this channel such as providing a more educational experience. For example, not just showing me fishing but taking a deeper look into the equipment used, location, time of year, and water temps.

So hopefully you guys with sub and gain something positive from the channel or just maybe a laugh or two. I have been known to do some pretty funny things while out in the field or on the water. Thanks to all of the subscribers who watched the old channel and I am looking forward to providing some new videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment