Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Last duck hunting trip of 2016! Arkansas

Here is just a quick post! I did not get to go on this trip but my cousin and uncle went down to Arkansas for the last trip of the year. Looked to be a really great trip. They only got 10 ducks the first day however, the last two days they had 5 man limits. This was in Carlyle AR and they were hunting in a variety of habitat. The first day they were in flooded beans, which I would have thought to be the best for puddling ducks but that's the day they only got 10. The second day they hunted over a minnow pond and I think that was the day they got their limit of bluebills in under 2 hours. The last day looked like the most interesting to me. They were set up in the corner of some tall trees and the ducks were buzzing over and spinning around while loosing altitude and coming into the spread. The ducks did look really far away and I think that was due to the POV cameras used because most of them were right in or outside the spread.

This will hopefully be the last video of this type for me. I should have my new camera in a few weeks and will be doing more educational pieces. I think that is the direction I would like to go now. I feel like I have sufficient knowledge from really hunting and fishing hard over the past few years and I would like to pass on some that knowledge. Of course there will still be vids and pics of the hunting and fishing experience, but I would like to help others catch more fish! After all, helping people is what I do now and a Psychologist.

Well the video is just a bunch of shooting and a few bad words slipped by my editing so if you are watching with the kids, there are a couple bad words. Not horrible but I like to have that stuff edited out. Well, thanks for reading and watching. Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel if you like what you see and please, if you don't like what you see, let me know so I can get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment